Mission and Philosophy
4 Elements Coaching helps clients integrate who they really are with what they long to do in the world. We support the development of the whole person (mind, body and spirit) and the discovery of tools and resources to support total wellness and life satisfaction.
- I believe that people benefit from the development of a strong personal foundation. I help my clients create this foundation through individual coaching sessions, coaching groups, workshops and assessments.
- I believe in coaching and running my business with integrity; therefore, I am committed to my own lifelong learning processes and the development of my personal total wellness so that I may effectively help my clients on their own journey. I integrate tools and resources effectively to support all the elements of total wellness for myself and for my clients.
- Aligning my own work with my values, I support my clients in the discovery of their values and how to align same with their life and work choices.
- Clients sometimes benefit greatly from the integration of their spiritual life with their work and leisure activities. I support the development of a strong spiritual foundation when clients seek answers from a Higher Power.
- Self care is a critical aspect of total wellness and life satisfaction. I help my clients integrate self care practices that promote a greater level of happiness and reduces stress.
- Learning and personal growth can be scary. Creating a safe space for my clients to explore, learn and grow is essential to our coaching success.
- Confidentiality is paramount when engaging in a successful coaching relationship. I maintain the highest standards of confidentiality for my clients.
- I believe that providing high quality coaching sessions is my responsibility. I believe that receiving and acknowledging value from the coaching sessions is my client’s responsibility.
- Coaching is most successful when both coach and client show up fully present and open to possibilities for learning and growth.
- We are all the same on the inside. We all laugh and cry the same way, but evolve and grow differently and come from our own experiences. I serve my clients without discrimination or intolerance of any kind. I stay out of judgment and encourage my clients to do the same.
- I continually strive to stay out of ego-based thinking and coaching but rather focus on engaging my heart and the divine, spiritual aspects of myself as I work. I encourage my clients to do the same.
I adhere to the International Coaching Federation Code of Ethics and to the Guiding Principles of Coach University where I have trained for almost 5 years.
What makes me qualified to be your coach?
First and foremost, I am a lifelong learner. I take every opportunity to learn and grow through reading, traveling, experiencing, and dancing through life.
I returned to college after my youngest daughter went to Kindergarten. As a 32-year-old non-traditional student, I pursued a BS degree in Psychology with a concentration in Gerontology. I threw myself into college, soaking up every ounce of information put in front of me. Balancing parenting with college was tough but I persevered, graduating at the top of my class. I pursued a career in the field of child advocacy, working with victims of child abuse for nine years. I facilitated groups and workshops, spoke at conferences and taught parenting classes. Eventually, I became the Executive Director of a nonprofit organization. My skills broadened to include nonprofit management, leadership development, grant writing, board training, and resource development.
On August 29th, 2005, Hurricane Katrina struck my Gulf Coast home. In the aftermath, I realized that I would have to grieve over the losses and face new challenges. We set out to rebuild the home that filled with 5 feet of water and learned to live with only the essentials. We found a new appreciation for basic things like electricity and a kitchen sink. We grew stronger and more determined to survive.
After rebuilding our home, however, I found myself in a rut. I was going through the motions, busying my life again with work and other commitments that seemed rote and rushed. I wasn’t excited about anything anymore. Overwhelmed and suffering the after effects of the trauma, I barely got the basics accomplished. I knew that I wasn’t depressed – I was just stuck! Energy and passion for living a rich life were gone. I stopped growing and moving forward.
It was then that I was introduced to life coaching and hired my own coach. I read everything I could and worked hard to develop a strong personal foundation. I removed the things that I was tolerating and began to live more mindfully. In short, I began to thrive! My life now had purpose and meaning again. I felt renewed and refreshed. Along with this passion came a desire to share life coaching with other women who were merely surviving. I started coursework at Coach U and created 4Elements Coaching to help women move from surviving to thriving.
Today I am better than ever before! Coaching has changed my life completely. I practice extreme self care and live a balanced life. I have successfully raised three beautiful children who taught me more about life than any institution of higher learning. These children are now moving through incredible journeys of their own and I am amazed and delighted by the people they have become. Best of all, I have a beautiful granddaughter who reminds me that life is more abundant than my mind can conceive.
I am a certified PRINT® Coach and ACCESS Certified Coach/Trainer. I recently became a Regional Director and Faculty Expert for BetterYouniversity and I believe in the Kaizen philosophy of incremental better. My approach to coaching starts with the discovery of the individual – their strengths, values, needs, and passions – in order to design an environment that is aligned with the core or driving forces.
As a member of the International Coaching Federation, MS Coaches Association, Friends of the Animal Shelter, Hancock County and the MS Gulf Coast Coast Chamber, I am actively involved in my community and I continue to promote the coaching profession in my area, and I belong to the Gulf Coast Chapter of the International Coach Federation.
Last Updated 5/24/18
Who we are
Our website address is: http://4elementscoaching.com.
What Information Do We Collect and How Is This Information Used?
- We may receive and store information that you voluntarily submit through the Website for the purpose of subscribing to the Website to receive newsletters, for the purpose of leaving comments on blog posts or administering sweepstakes, contests or promotions. Examples of information collected for this purpose are your name, email address, and website URL. This information is only captured when you voluntarily enter or opt-in and enter this information for collection.
- We may receive and store certain types of usage-related information when you interact with the Website, including but not limited to, your computer’s IP address and browser information. The information we collect is used to customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor.
- The Website uses Google Analytics to track statistics regarding our audience and Website traffic. No personally identifiable information is transferred from the Website to Google Analytics. For more information on Google’s Analytics privacy policies, please visit this site.
- This Website engages in sponsored campaigns with various influencer networks, brands, and agencies. All sponsored content is duly disclosed in accordance with the FTC’s requirements. From time to time, these sponsored campaigns utilize tracking pixels (aka web beacons), which may contain cookies to collect data regarding usage and audience. This information is collected by the sponsoring company to track the results of the campaign. No personally identifiable information collected by the Website is used in conjunction with these tracking pixels.
Third-Party Use of Personal Information
Your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications.
Information that does not identify you personally may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Will We Share the Personal Information We Collect?
We will not sell, distribute, or reveal users’ email addresses or other personal information without their consent. This does not include third-party partners, such as those listed above.
Modification or Deletion of Personal Information
You can decline to submit personal information at any time. If you decline, we may not be able to continue to provide service to you. You may request deletion of your personal information by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org , but in some cases, we may be required to keep your information by law. In such a case, it would no longer be active and would be kept separately in an archive.
Who is 4 Elements Coaching?